Sunday, October 21, 2007

Whoa, That was fast

Gayle just came home from her monitoring appointment. Apparently she's made some new friends there...one of them, a lesbian couple, wants to get together.

Anyway, the doctor said her 12-14 eggs look like they are almost ready. Right now, retrieval looks like it might be WEDNESDAY! they'll call tonight to let us know. damn that went by fast, maybe cause I wasn't as involved this time (I was usually taking care of H).

Gayle is a little sad that she doesn't have as many eggs this time as last time. I still think that might be because I was a little late on the follistim, and gave her the saline solution. Though maybe not. All we need is two good eggs anyway....

so the trigger shot (that does the final maturation of her eggs) will likely be tonight or tomorrow! then she'll ovulate 36 hours later. Holy cow. we're almost there. I hope we get some good eggs.

Gayle reminded me about *my* problem...Its not that my sperm COUNT is low, its that I have low motility -- poor swimmers. They go bonk....Ah well. She says I am still manly, though. hooray.

As soon as the little boy wakes up from his nap, we're going to the renaissance faire -- Gayle has book club. Then we should be getting the call tonihgt for the shot! Eek!

No comments: