Sunday, October 21, 2007

Status Quo, For Now

I was still en route back home from bookclub when Shady Grove called. We are still in "stim land" for tonight and I go back tomorrow. Unfortunately, I got the message so late that I could not make an appointment. I guess I will just head in first thing in the morning and they will see me when they can.

So, it looks like I may trigger on Tuesday, just like my initial schedule says. I am not quite sure how many visable follicles I have, the tech was "pinging" what seemed like every 2 seconds to measure one. Maybe 14? I will certainly ask tommorow.

Geoff had a long day at faire. All of our friends got to see H, and one of them who met him for like 2 seconds last year got to spend much quality time with him today. Apparently H really liked a Pipe and Drum show. He got many compliments on how cute/handsome he is.

I had a great time at bookclub. It is so nice just to hang out with the other ladies sometimes.

No comments: